Automatic Failover 4G LTE Router
The BR1 offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure. It is also Verizon XLTE certified.
- The BR1 includes provisions for redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network.
- You can also set the BR1 to automatically switch SIM cards when you’re in danger of exceeding a data cap.
- It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
- With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl 2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
- MAX BR1 is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.
- In addition to rugged metal enclosure, BR1 has certifications on:
RF Port Lightning Immunity: ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV)
Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999)
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
Compatible with these 4G Carriers:
- Verizon XLTE
- Sprint (Coming soon)